Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Way cool!



Oh, my gosh, this trip is like going to be so awesome. Max is totally passed out on the couch, Marsha’s like, actually driving this big rig ya know. Indiana is totally history and we are like rolling South out of Roswell New Mexico for sure. Max is so totally way unsophisticated and he thinks he can write this blog by himself - duh! He like really needs some help, so here I am.

I like read what Max said about me, OK, and well, as if. Totally what do you expect from a dufas who is like half bird dog! For sure, he would get stoked by like slogging around is a muddy marsh with a dead bird in his mouth or whatever . Revolting, like gag me with a spoon ya know. Ya gotta be like totally brain dead to like believe anything he said about me. So totally unspeakable, as if. Anyway, whatever.

Like ya gotta know me: I am really radical awesome princess, outrageous gorgeous, and so way cool. Like a belle princesse, adored by everyone. This trip is about me, not Larry and Marsha, duh. Like, I am a débutante, and this trip so coming-out for me. But wow, enough about me ya know.

Like Larry is driving and when he isn’t he is so totally anti-social and won’t let me in his lap. He and Max are so yesterday and duh he doesn’t get it that lap time is so totally rad ‘cause it like makes adoring me so much easier. So far this trip has been way Rad, like I’m getting lots of lap time with Marsha and interesting stuff is happening.

Like the back roads are so cool. Went through Hereford Texas, and they had this big sign bragging like they were the meat packing capital of the world, for sure. Saw thousands of acres of feed lot cattle ya know, more than I would ever be able to bark down, but like I tried and like the air was full of the smell of fourteen types of cow poop. I so totally wore my whiffer out.

Like South of Roswell they had this awesome storm, rad winds, lightening and rain, so totally scary. Marsha so completely freaked out when she saw six or seven storm chaser teams with neat antennas, radars and gizmos on their car/truck roofs going the other way. Larry was like, “Whatever, we’re safe they are going the other way. Like I’d be worried if they were going the same way we are for sure.”

Larry and Marsha told me they were tired and tomorrow would be a quite do-nothing day. Come on, its party time for sure and they want me to chill, as if. Oh whatever, duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment