Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Space Museum and a New Hat for Marsha


















Date: May 24
Day: 10
RV Miles: 1,448
Location: Alamogordo, NM
Elevation: 4,214

Like, hey this is Sasha. Like Max is so totally punked-out I get to blog today, awesome.

This vacation is so way cool to the max. Like all the new places and smells and stuff and Larry is so rad. Like every morning after breakfast he like takes me on a promenade. Only thing to like make it better is if he would like totally leave ditch Max – oh please he so totally cramps my style but whatever. Problem with the desert, is like the dust has totally turned my pretty white feet grayish. Oh gag me with a dog bone!

I like got to catch up on my beauty sleep today while Marsha and Larry went to some space place or where ever. That’s why Max is so totally punked-out, he had to stay behind to baby-sit me. Whatever ya know.

Well, like the only thing interesting today was Marsha came back with a new way cool hat, that like stays on her head. No pics yet stay tuned.

Think we’re moving on tomorrow. Larry and Marsha been like talking and talking for hours about where to go next. Talking about like five different cool places. They can’t make up their mind, it’s like so totally dumb. Just like face West and get going, duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment