Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tombstone - The town to tough to die






Date: Friday May 27
Day: 14
RV Miles: 1,585
Location: Huachuca City, AZ
Elevation: 4,412

Larry and Marsha headed off into tombstone leaving me to baby sit Sasha. They were gone a really long time because both of them are history buffs and when they came back Larry said, “Other than the souvenir shops the whole town is a museum.

It’s a different type of town; population about 1,000, only apparent industry is tourism and if it weren’t for Wyatt Earp and the OK Corral it would probably be gone. Anyway, Larry and Marsha said they didn’t get a chance to see everything so they might head back that way before we leave here.

The Sasha-Larry standoff took an unexpected turn this morning and it has me a bit confused and miffed. Right on queue about 5AM Sasha woke me up and we went to work on getting Larry up. Sasha was in her cage, Larry got up, let her out of the cage and put Sasha up on the bed. Sasha immediately curled up on a pillow and settled down. There I was left holding the bag making as much noise with my tail as I could and Sasha was on her way back to slumber land. Inside of five minutes we were all back to sleep.

Well, now Sasha is on my list and Larry’s. I told you she was going to be trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment