Saturday, July 31, 2010

Doggie Sick Day

Date: Friday, July 30th
Day: 76
RV Miles: 6,514
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Elevation: 3,217

This is Larry and I wanted to let everyone know that Max couldn’t make his blog entry for Friday because he and Sasha were sick. Max was tossing his cookies and Sasha had the runs. Marsha and I are guessing that it has something to do with the doggie day care.

To let the dogs have a quiet lazy day to get back up on their feet Marsha and I decided to do nothing and change our plans a little bit for Saturday. Marsha spent the day reading and I started the task of organizing the almost 3000 pictures we took.

It is Saturday AM right now and the dogs seem fine. We didn’t get to bed till late so we won’t see Marsha until about noon. Once she gets up we are going to take the dogs to Deadwood and do a drive-through on Sturgis.

Tomorrow we are headed to a place I am sure everyone has always wanted to go: Bayard, Nebraska.

No comments:

Post a Comment